Sales Department Manager
Website Heliae Development, LLC.
Sales Department Manager
Company Description: As a leading ag tech company, Heliae strives to create a sustainable impact in the quality of our planet. Heliae is today’s science-backed game changing brand that is 100% focused on a journey to delivering microbial-based products that can be used to change the world in this the un decade of ecosystem restoration Heliae® Agriculture is on the path of understanding how a balanced soil microbiome improves overall soil health, structure, water and nutrient efficiency, and plant vigor and marketable yields, even under stressed conditions, thus helping growers’ transition to more regenerative agriculture practices.
Title: Sales Department Manager
Heliae is currently seeking a Sales Department Manager. This position is responsible for monitoring the ag sales department and interpreting sales data to Heliae leadership. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to communicate effectively with sales team members, forecast anticipated market sales, advise upper management about sales performance, and take lead in the documentation of orders through a CRM platform. The Sales Department Manager will help develop and implement new sales incentives, initiatives, and programs within the sales department. They will set goals and KPIs for each sales representative and track progress towards goals.
Reports to: CRO
Primary Responsibilities and Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Manage CRM system
- Provide reliable estimates and forecasts of future sales for company projections.
- Work directly with internal technical resources in the development of products, product testing, data translation and collateral materials in order to maximize alignment of product and sales goals.
- Provide daily updates to reflect sales activity.
- Looks for best practices among sales team and shares with sales representatives.
- Provide operations and leadership with real time forecasts and production needs.
- Act as an integral link between Sales, Operations, and Finance.
- Design and implement sales campaign with CRO and Marketing Department.
- Design and implement special sales incentives.
- Understands sales pipelines in order to quickly and easily communicate relationship status.
- Supports business development, sourcing, and technology acquisition activities.
- Tracks product orders and sales; provides data for monthly reporting as requested.
- Understands market, trade, and competitor activity in order to revise strategies to meet changing requirements.
- Identify the best opportunities for growth; along with routinely tracking and ranking any other priorities
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Expertise in CRM software, specifically in manage CRM activities.
- Analyze sales data to identify buying & sales trends.
- Ability to discern meaning from patterns and spot trends from data.
- Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the CRM data.
- Computer skills; including proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet programs (Microsoft Office Suite including pivot tables required)
- Ability to work with other departments to drive sales.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in Ag Business, Ag Science, Ag Marketing or Ag Economics preferred.
- 5+ years of previous experience with CRM and Sales trends.
Heliae is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com