Heliae Development, LLC.
Company Description: As a leading ag tech company, Heliae strives to create a sustainable impact in the quality of our planet. Heliae is today’s science-backed game changing brand that is 100% focused on a journey to delivering microbial-based products that can be used to change the world. Heliae® Agriculture is on the path of understanding how a balanced soil microbiome improves overall soil health, structure, water and nutrient efficiency, and plant vigor and marketable yields, even under stressed conditions, thus helping growers’ transition to more regenerative agriculture practices.
Title: Demand Analyst
Reports to: COO
Primary Responsibilities and Duties may include but are not limited to:
· Provide forecast data to Operations & Finance groups to support production plan and projected revenue.
· Work with RSMs to ensure forecasts are updated weekly.
· Work with RSMs to keep abreast of product(s) that might be returned. Coordinate with Ops and Sales to accept or reject the return request.
· Work with RSMs to move products sideways when inventory at customer is not needed.
· Drive the implementation of CRM and work with RSM’s to manage and maintain current information.
· Train new RSMs on the CRM system
· Introduce and manage any sales incentive programs VP of Sales might put in place from time to time
· Analyze historical product demand patterns, trends and other business information in the development of monthly demand forecasts.
· Analysis of RSM, volume, ASP, retention of customers
· Collaborate with RSMs to help manage the forecast to assure unit planning is accurate and to support manufacturing and supply planning while ensuring the revenue plan is maintained.
· Monitor and adjust the demand plan using analytical and statistical tools, intelligence gathering and intelligence.
· Keep commission schedules up to date for RSMs to know where they are vis a vis a payment.
· Work with RSM on securing credits for customers and coordinate returned product with Operations
· Work with Sales / Operations on all new Product Launches.
· Assist Sales VP with Sales data both for presentations
· Aid RSMs in getting new customers set up with Accounting Dept.
· Track samples for follow up and orders
· Maintain / Manage Inventory balances at all 3pl locations
· Manage obsolescence of finished goods
· Manage the Inventory Control spreadsheets in Excel
· Weekly, monthly inventory reporting of Finished Goods
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· High level of organization and attention to detail
· Bachelors Degree in related field such as Supply Chain, Marketing, Industrial Engineering
· 5 – 10 years experience in Demand Planning / Analyst
· Good negotiator and communicator
· Able to mine data and derive critical information from diverse inputs and summarize
· Must be detailed oriented and exceptional in organizational techniques
· Experience with database queries and Microsoft applications.
Heliae is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org