18 Jan Communications Manager
As a leading food and ag tech company, Heliae strives to create a sustainable impact in the quality of our planet. Heliae is today’s science-backed game changing brand that is 100% focused on a journey to delivering microbial-based products that can be used to change the world. Heliae® Agriculture is on the path of understanding how a balanced soil microbiome improves plant vigor and marketable yields under stressed conditions, helping growers’ transition to regenerative agriculture practices.
Heliae is currently seeking a Communications Manager to communicate our efforts in the agriculture industry. The Communications Manager will be focused on producing and coordinating targeted content to highly segmented core customers based on editorial calendars, crop calendar, product life cycles, customer feedback and other guidelines produced in-house or collected from trusted industry sources.
The content development may include social media posts, interviews, white papers, blogs, video scripts, etc. This role will also assist with traditional sales and marketing collateral such as sale sheets, brochures, email campaigns, technical sheets, websites, campaigns, promotions, labels, etc. Project management duties will include planning, managing, and executing projects related to marketing campaigns. This person will work closely with multiple departments, specifically marketing, sales, regulatory, and legal to ensure content is accurate and appropriate. They are responsible for turning the strategic vision into reality, identify all the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign, and then strategically delegate those tasks to the appropriate team members, while updating the sales managers and associates as needed.
Reports to: Marketing Director
- Position Heliae as a trusted leader by producing and publishing relevant and timely content
- Develop customer-centric product marketing content
- Scheduling deadlines, communicating with stakeholders and carrying out other responsibilities
- Produces and updates editorial calendar, crop calendars, trade show schedule and sales calendars to ensure content is relevant and timely
- Proactive mindset to produce content well ahead of publication dates to ensure time for review and edits
- Produces a wide variety of content that can be repurposed in multiple outlets
- Ensures content is accurate and applicable by working with multiple departments including sales, regulatory and technical services
- Assist sales and marketing teams with various collateral needs including sales sheets, brochures, public relations, ads, campaigns, promotions, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends along with a passion and curiosity for industry content
- Understand the company, its products, and customer base in order to create effective marketing campaigns
- Planning, coordinating and executing projects from beginning to end
- Tracks marketing metrics, analytics and KPIs
- Ensure all marketing assets are on-brand and align with the global business strategy
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree desired; Associate degree with equivalent job experience may be considered AND a minimum five years of experience in content marketing, marketing project manager; OR any equivalent combination of experience
- Horticulture, agriculture, and/or food background or experience
- Social Media and Digital Ad experience (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords, etc)
- Graphic Design experience a plus (specifically Adobe Creative Suite)
- Ability to work well with people (team members, internal/external customers and sales team – as well as all remote team members)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Broad range of international experience across categories, crops and geographies with both client and agency experience a plus
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic SEO best practices in content marketing
- Experience in copy editing and attention to detail
- Experience with content management systems (WordPress, CoSchedule, etc)
- Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position
- Ability to help lift materials for tradeshow support
- Flexibility in scheduling to satisfy project needs and priorities
Relentless Pursuit, Quality, Responsibility, Integrity, Mutuality
Heliae is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com