Chief Revenue Officer
Heliae Development, LLC.
Chief Revenue Officer
Company Description: As a leading ag tech company, Heliae strives to create a sustainable impact in the quality of our planet. Heliae is today’s science-backed game changing brand that is 100% focused on a journey to delivering microbial-based products that can be used to change the world in this the un decade of ecosystem restoration Heliae® Agriculture is on the path of understanding how a balanced soil microbiome improves overall soil health, structure, water and nutrient efficiency, and plant vigor and marketable yields, even under stressed conditions, thus helping growers’ transition to more regenerative agriculture practices.
Title: Chief Revenue Officer
Basic Function: This executive position has responsibility for globally achieving sales to meet the company objectives. It is responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. It is also responsible for developing marketing and customer policies, programs, and systems to support strategic direction and aligning business plans with organizational objectives. It partners with the leadership team to ensure the best possible service and effective communications to company customers. This position will have responsibility for leading sales & marketing strategy and planning to meet agricultural and commercial market needs, develop distribution channels, penetrate leading accounts, and manage sales campaigns with the objectives of building our customer account base and meeting revenue targets. This includes build out and implementation of strategic and disciplined sales and account management processes. This position will report to the President and CEO.
Reports to: CEO
Primary Responsibilities and Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Identify and develop product channels to achieve sales revenue goals.
- Cultivate relationships with producers for product sales
- Visit farms and engage test plots and conditions for demonstrating product efficacy.
- Evaluate market for strategic opportunities: partnerships, acquisitions, co-marketing, etc.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Provide reliable estimates and forecasts of future sales for company projections. Solicit, evaluate, and advocate for customer product and feature requests to improve offerings and service.
- Work directly with internal technical resources in the development of products, product testing, data translation and collateral materials in order to maximize alignment of product and sales goals.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected, and the successful individual will rely heavily on their previous experience and judgment to plan and accomplish their goals. Must be familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures in the agriculture industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in an agriculture science, ag marketing, crop science, or related crop advisory degree fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of ag sales, marketing and business development experience preferred in specialty crops, row crops, or a combination of both.
- Specific, proven experience developing a portfolio of products inside a regional geography across a variety of crops and working with producers of varying scale.
- Ideally, the candidate will have excellent relationship management experience with regional customers and understand those customers’ challenges and goals.
- Track record of establishing and sustaining producer relationships at all key levels to achieve desired results.
- History of working seamlessly with marketing, manufacturing, finance, and other functional counterparts on the overall go-to-market strategy, new product initiatives and customer specific plans.
- History of consistently using individual customer goals, strategies and capabilities to tailor programs that generate success for both brands and customer.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate key industry trends, consumer understanding, competitive landscape, brand marketing plans and category management into a conceptual sales presentation and that secures agreement to a recommended business plan that achieves mutual objectives.
Heliae is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com